It can be challenging to keep up with the laundry let alone your finances. But people who succeed with money always make the time. Here’s a short list of things that you should prioritize and get done within the next 6 months.
- Update your will. If you don’t have a will, get one. Life is always changing and your will should be updated too.
- Review your investment portfolio. Are you on track for retirement? Have you started saving for your child’s education? How are your investments performing?
- Life Insurance. Do you have the correct coverage? Is it enough? Do you even need it?
- Debt repayment. Have you made any progress? What’s your plan to get out of debt?
- Mortgage. Buying a house? Renewing your mortgage? Have you been shopping around for a good rate? Is your house payment within your budget?
This is just of sample of things that you should be doing to succeed with money.
CALL/EMAIL FOR A FREE CONSULTATION
Debt repayment, wealth building or general advice.